Is this really all there is…?
You have big dreams and ambitions and you want to leave your mark.
When you started out on your path to success, you were convinced that you were involving yourself with important and meaningful work.
Now with hindsight, you realize that you may have been dazzled by the perceived prestige of the life you were pursuing. And, with each day that passes you’re getting more and more disillusioned with climbing your way up the ladder.
You’re toiling with no clear sense of the value you’re adding.
Looking up at the life of those who are further up makes you realize that things are not necessarily better at the top. And to be perfectly honest, you may even start to question the interests you’re serving…
You want to feel that your life has a purpose, that you’re making a positive impact, but you’re no longer sure of the ‘how’.
The articles below will give you some inspiration to start shifting things around.
Here are some resources to get you started:
– Here’s what to do when you are not making the impact you want
– Discover 7 ways to create more ambitious goals
– This is why you should NOT quit your job to live your dreams. Warning: this is a bit controversial.
– The 3 things I learned from quitting my job to follow my dreams.
– If fear is preventing you from pursuing your purpose, remember: safety is an illusion.
– If your life lacks purpose, you may not have found the dream behing the dream. Learn more in this video. (Video)
– Don’t let later become never. Do it now!
– How to do what you love. A brilliant TED talk by the late Scott Dinsmore. (Video)
– You don’t have to be a powerhouse like champion Diana Nyad to have a purpose. (Video)
– Ultimately, if you want purpose: share your gifts. Someone is waiting for you.