Still looking for Mr Right?
You run your life like a tight ship and all would be well if your love life didn’t resemble the Titanic.
You just want a solid, loving, respectful, meaningful, long-lasting relationship and maybe even little ones down the road. Sadly, right now it feels as if you may as well be looking for a purple unicorn.
Between the psychos, the creeps, the lames, the players, the unavailable men and the demographics not playing in your favor, finding your match is proving to be quite a challenge. And while you still want to believe there’s someone for you out-there, but it’s getting harder with each heartbreak.
If this sounds like what you’re going through, take heart: the resources below will give you fresh perspective on how to turn your love life around.
Some resources to get you started:
– Where are all the good men? If you’ve ever wondered if there was a secret place where the good men are hiding this article spills the beans on where to find them.
– Here are 3 Mistakes Women Make When It Comes To Finding Love
– Dating: Soft skills vs. deep energetics. You probably got the first set down, how about the second one?
– Why is love so hard? The energetic perspective. (Video)
– Why do we manifest bad relationships? Here’s my take.
– 35 & Single: The Best Time to Find Love? Find out more here.
– High standards are important in love as in anything else. Just make sure you’re not overdoing it. Here’s how to tell if you’re acting like a diva: (video)
– There’s an easier way to find love: the feminine way. This is how it can help you.
– Done with the heartbreaks and the dating scene? This workshop will show you how to eliminate your sabotaging patterns and attract Mr Right with your heart and dignity intact.