Is trying to ‘have it all’ too exhausting?
You’re the quintessential successful Superwoman who tries to have-it-all. Emphasis on try because these days you’re not exactly succeeding at it.
In spite of you putting on your good soldier face, your grueling schedule, the demands of your career and of your personal life are taking a toll.
You certainly do have a comfortable life and you often treat yourself to the best the world has to offer. But shopping therapy can only fix so much…
You start to feel that you stroke a Faustian bargain that’s getting the best of your soul. And the prestige and the trinkets can no longer mask the fact that you’re exhausted and that you need more balance in your life.
The articles below will give you some inspiration to begin to shift things around.
Here are some resources to get you started:
– Do you have the tough cookie syndrome? This may be killing your attempts at finding balance.
– The tough cookie and the Superwoman are very close cousins. This is how you overcome those syndromes.
– A must-see TEDx talk by Phil Drolet: Why entrepreneurs are slowly killing themselves.
It’s also applicable to any high-octane professionals. (Video)
– Learn 5 ways to bring more joy into your life.
– Why I chose to delete Facebook and what it has to do with finding balance.
– Here’s my hack to reach my goals faster and without stress while keeping my balance.
– Working too hard? You may have wrong success settings.
– Would you like to cut down on your workload and find more balance? This post tells you how.